Monday, September 9, 2019

Things about Chloe Speers

Hello I'm Chloe Grace Speers, I am a 14 years old and i'm from Mansfield, Texas. I have a twin sister and two younger brothers. I have 3 dogs named Charlie,Zoe and Franklin. I am homeschooled. I play piano and I'm on the swim team. I love the color pink,yellow and blue. And my favorite food is a baked potato and Steak. My favorite show is Dance moms,7th heaven and This is us. I like hanging out with my friends and family. I go to Walnut Ridge baptist church. My favorite place to go on vacation is Galveston. We always go with our whole family. I also love going to Disney World it's so fun. This summer I went to beach camp in Alabama and I also went on a cruise. We got our new boxer puppy named Franklin too. This year I went into 8th grade and I turned 14.







1 comment:

  1. you are insupoiroer compared to me jk you uhhh OK compared t o me

    ReplyDelete

The day in the life of Chloe Speers

The day in the life of ME! The day in the life of a home schooler is kinda of boring, but I'm going to tell you any ways. So I wake...